Tic Tac Toe 4x4 Tic Tac Toe 4x4

A bit annoying

Personally, I like the idea but I found how there was no singleplayer AI available a bit annoying. Since the game has just launched there are barely any players, that I can understand but there should at least be an alternative to waiting.

Another thing I didn't like was having to literally register, I think it'd be neater to just enter a username and play using it.

Good work.

Neo1211 responds:

Thanks!

Yeah, the username and password authentication is necessary to have stat tracking as well as the able to have moderators and administrators, etc.

This will in the future be published on another site that will require you to be logged in to view it, but that's post-beta. It'll probably be published here in this form too.

We were considering a guest feature, but it would have been somewhat limited - that is, of course, stat tracking wouldn't work, and we would probably restrict them from being able to chat.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Completed in 973 seconds

That was fun and funny. I had great fun with this and it managed to kill 5 minutes, thanks for the game. :D

Mazenetix Mazenetix

Awesome

Great flash, I'd like to see more.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Good, but..

You really need to fix the bugs in TA1, and a few in TA2. TA1: Shooting people, it sometimes doesn't kill them. I know for a fact that it happens every time at least once for me, on the Iraqi level. TA2, The level where you need to shoot the guy with the cigar, sometimes just misses (even when it was definitely a headshot). Although, you made two good games, keep up the nice work.

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Repetetive, but fun.

I disagree with the people saying it lacks strategy and tactics (Spend all your money at once, hehe). Ok, maybe there's no way to use tactical stuff, but it's quite good on the main shot. You had a try to make an RTS game, you did it. But just, with the second one, don't be so repetetive, and let us use the cheap homemade enemy stuff. I mean, come on, how come we don't have SCUD launchers.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Won in 33 days.

Awesome game, just a tad repetitive. It was funny seeing the hedgehog come back from space.

Sheepy. Sheepy.

Fun, adicting but a bit too repetitive.

The last number of sheep I gave up at was 36. It was just getting boring. Sorry. It was fun while it lasted though!

Wasted Sky Wasted Sky

This was made in flash 4/6!?!

Amazing, that should be in the top 50. I bet AS2 couldn't even make that better, it's too awesome already.

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

17 15 0|< - It is ok.

|2|_|7 |\|07 7|-|47 600|) - But not that good, I can do better myself.

Stand Up Stand Off Stand Up Stand Off

Harderly Amusing

No fun, boring and takes about half a minute to finish. Too short and just plain stupid.